Hello November!!!! I hope you will bring more blessings 🙂
Here is a summary of all (well most of it) that happened to me in my online world last October. Hope you are interested to read about it.
1. I am thankful to be invited to media events but because we are living at the South now, I have to chose events to attend to. I have to declined 17 events this month because some are scheduled late at night, some are quite far from my place and some dates don’t agree with my offline schedule. Hope you guys understand.
2. I signed up to junk Cybercrime Law because of the libel case penalty that was added that I find ridiculous.
3. I played online games to help my favorite charity (read more about it HERE)
4. Two of my blogs was considered by Innity to be included in the list of their blog partners. Hope I can earn more here.
5. I was able to go to 10 events this month:
- SM Kultura Filipino
- Launching of the New Jollibee University Floats
- Launching of the New Familia Cleaning System
- Visited Philips Avent from Pregnancy to Playground
- Vaseline’s Pledge Hands to Save Lives Campaign
- Launching of New Jollibee Crispy Chicken
- Joined Bikram Yoga 2nd year Anniversary for a cause
- Launching of Shell Lego Ferrari collection
- SM Kids Fashion at Philippine Fashion Week
- plus the Trick or Treat event at Nickelodeon Fright Fest at SMX SM Mall of Asia last October 31 (post to follow)
6. I won a whooping Php 1,000 Gift Certificate from Uniqlo that I can redeem on the Grand Opening of their store at Sm North Edsa this November.
7. I reached my online income quota this month, so I am happy for that.
8. Although I reached my quota, Paypal found some malicious transaction on my account thus giving me a “limited access” on my transaction. I can’t send payment and withdraw money and because of that, we got some problem in paying for some dues and bills.
9. I am grateful to have online friends who helped me deal with the problem stated at #8. I am glad that they are there to lend a helping hand when I needed them the most. I still have offline friends, but online friends are easier to reach. I am blessed I have them.
10. My Alexa Rank is dropping, which is a good thing because it means I got traffic. Thank you guys!
- Things that happened last August 2013
- Things that happened last June 2013
- I loved September, and I welcome October with loving arms!
- 22nd Jollibee Maaga Ang Pasko Campaign with Avida
- Say ‘Thank you, teacher’ with Jollibee Langhap Sarap Meals