Okay, it’s the end of the month again and here is my monthly report.
I have attended mostly food related events this month.
- The California Pizza Kitchen’s Vintage Pizzas are back. Visit any CPK branches starting July 1, order any vintage pizza and complete all the 5 stamps on the CPK Vintage Pizza Passport. For every purchase of a vintage pizza, you earn you a stamp. If you collect 5 stamps, you can exchange it for a P500 worth of CPK gift certificate.
- I had experienced what BGC Eats is all about. Click here to know how you can join this food tour.
I was surprised to receive invites for beauty events. Yes I know I am beautiful (love your own hahaha) , it’s just that I am not so comfortable with the crowd. I am not so kikay and everything and I feel that I don’t fit in 🙂 and most of these invites were held late at night. I don’t do events that starts from 5PM onwards.
My son started going back to school. I think I have chosen a very good school, it is far from the ordinary and yet it is not that special. I am more busy now because I am the one responsible for bringing and waiting for my son at school everyday. Before the month ended, my husband received lots of Online work (thank you Lord!).
I have tried online shopping at Zalora and bought some shoes and bags (I love it!). I have a broken foot now. I slipped on our stairs which resulted to an ouchy foot. I have received some online tasks, and I am looking forward to pay and close all of my remaining credit cards.
- Things that happened last July 2013
- My kind of blogging event
- Things that happened last August 2013
- My thoughts on media/blogger events
- I loved September, and I welcome October with loving arms!