Financially speaking, for some, September is not a good month for them and August is quite better. But for us, the month of August is the leanest month of all. When I was in working in Sales, August is called the “black month” because sales usually go down. Why? Let me breakdown the months in a year to show the events in marketing for the whole year.
- January – post Holiday Sale
- February-Valentine’s Sale
- March to April- Graduation Sale
- May to July- Back to School Sale
- August – Nothing- just normal 3 Day Sales 🙂
- September to November – Pre Christmas Sale
- December- Holiday Sale
My son’s birthday is on the month of August, and I don’t like it when we can’t throw a party for him during this month because of a tight budget. It’s a good thing that September was a very good month for us. Unexpected blessings came and we were just grateful on how the month ended. We had minimal house renovations, and we were also able to pay some bills.
Today is the first day of October, I am hoping it will be like September since I still have lots of things and bills to accomplish. I am claiming you October, in Jesus name AMEN!
- Things that happened last August 2013
- Smart Padala’s Araw-Araw Panalo Promo
- Meralco, PLDT, Smart, Pag-IBIG and other bills? Don’t pay cash, PayMaya!
- 2013-2014 Most Anticipated Movies
- 10 Things that happened to me last October!
Leave a Reply