August was usually a ghost month for us. There is not much work online, and I am usually afraid whenever this month arrives. But this month, is quite different, I’ve got some gig and was able to pay some bills with my own money. Hooray!
I hope that it will continue this month since the Holiday Season is coming nearer (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..)
August is my son’s birth month and during his birthday kasagsagan ni Typhoon Maring, so we decided to just stay at home and celebrate it with Pancit and cake c/o his Tita and Lolas.
One week before August ended, me and my husband were so busy and tired for my son’s Linggo ng Wika presentation at the school. This is why I seldom update this blog and I hate doing it (but mommy duties is more important than anything else, I know you understand that).
This month, I was able to attend only 2 events, which is both related to food (hahaha… alam na!)
- The launching of Burger King’s Chicken Fillet and
- The Max’s Restaurant Grand Inaanak Fun day
Here are the things that I am looking forward for this September:
- Style my hair (which includes Straightening, Color and I am thinking on having bangs). I just want to change my looks. I asked my husband about this and he was very supportive in telling me that I can do whatever I want. He also said that I should do it habang bata-bata pa kami. Look bagay ba? hahahhahahahha (sige tawa muna kayo dyan)
- To be able to use my 1 month free trial at Fitness First. I should have used this from the beginning of the year, but I always procrastinate so I just remembered to use it now. I really hope I can finally do it now.
- I am looking forward and staying positive to have more online tasks this month. I need to support my mom and help pay the bills, and to also save some for the coming Holiday season.
That’s it Pancit!!!!
- I loved September, and I welcome October with loving arms!
- Things that happened last July 2013
- 10 Things that happened to me last October!
- Etude House – Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red
- Things that happened last June 2013
Mon Martinez says
Keep up the good work on the coming months.