I’ve been to a lot of blogging events and I think I have experienced some good and a few fail events already. Because of that, I have learned and gained a lot of experiences from attending, covering and writing about the events I have attended to. As of now, as much as I want to attend all the event invites on my Inbox, I can’t. It is already the start of the school year and from homeschooling last year we are now back to a school set-up. Ako ang taga hatid-sundo kaya wala na masyado time ang lola nyo mag events.
But there are some kind of blogging events that are hard to decline and resist. For me, here are some of them.
- An out of town kind of event– It is hard to resist especially if I haven’t been to the place of destination. I like it more if they will allow my family to go with me. An overnight stay is also a plus factor. Some bloggers had the chance to fly and visit other countries through blogging and as of now I am still waiting for that same kind of opportunity.
- A relaxing day– It can be a day in a spa or a make-over, or an opportunity that they will allow bloggers to a free shopping. Hahaha ang saya lang ng ganto 🙂
- A movie event– I love to watch movies especially if type ko yung palabas.
- A visit to a new restaurant– I love foods (halata naman). I also like to try new dishes and restaurants, so I find it hard to say no to these kind of events.
- A family kind of event– I like it when companies allow bloggers to have a plus one or two. But it depends, if my husband want to come or not, I just like it more if I am with them.
That’s it! As of now, those are the kinds of events I like to attend to. Of course, some companies pay bloggers to attend their events for promotions and exposure so that is also one of the reasons that make one attend an event.
- My thoughts on media/blogger events
- Things that happened last July 2013
- A day with my blogger friends!
- Things that happened last June 2013
- Quick and Easy Way to Find Event Venues
Leave a Reply