Since today is the 1st day of June, I want to start it with a post on what had happened last month. I think I had a roller coaster month of May.
As I have said on my previous posts, since we are now living at the South, I chose blogging events to attend to. This month I had the best events I have ever attended, maybe because it was a month for mothers.
To summarize it, here they are:
- I had the chance to experience snorkeling, riding a banana boat and speed boat for the 1st time at Playa Laiya Batangas
- I had a reunion with some mommy blogger friends at an event organized by Aristocrat for their Kiddie Party Package re-launched
- I had a wonderful stay with my family at F1 Hotel. It was a bonggang Mother’s day staycation.
- My family and I visited Subic and Tree Top adventure for the first time.
and also I received fabulous items right at our doorstep
- I was surprised to received 3 buckets of Chicken Joy from Joliibee and Stratworks PR Agency last Mother’s day
- Adidas sent me a race kit together with an Adidas Hat for the the upcoming Adidas King of the Road on July 7
- Hubby almost got his dream job (a game developer), he was already hired and about to start when he asked the company if he needed to have an IOS software to do the job. That is when the problem occurred when the company said yes, and we don’t have a computer that runs that program. Sana nanalo ako ng MacBook Pro before.
- I earned a decent amount this month, which I used to enrolled my son. Yah I am not the ordinary stay at home mom!
- Ren had a summer class and he did great naman.
So, that’s just some few things that happened to me and my family last month.
How about you? Care to share what you did last month?
- adidas King Of The Road 2013 happening on July 7
- Things that happened last July 2013
- Adidas King of the Road (KOTR) 2013 Overview
- Things that happened last June 2013
- Unilab Run United 2012 loots plus 2013 schedule