A few weeks ago, I was invited to attend the Lock and Lock event at Kabila Restaurant (Museum Café), Greenbelt 4, Makati City . According to the invitation, there would be a cooking demo with Chef Khalel Chan, I am not a good cook so I said yes to the invite because I want to learn some new recipes. Also, I am curious to know more about the Lock & Lock cookware.
I was also going to buy my first ever android phone at Makati so sabi ko isang puntahan na lang. I barely go to blogging events lately because I now live here in the South and the traffic can be very draining, I find it hard to commute. I can’t rely on the MRT or LRT to bring me to my destination. I only choose the events to attend to.
I thought that I was already late for this event, but when I arrived at the location it haven’t started yet. It started after 30 minutes or more I think.
Anyway, here was Chef Kalel preparing for the dishes:
here are some of the dishes that Chef Khalel Chan have prepared, sorry I forgot their names:
What makes Lock & Lock’s Cookplus and Lock & Lock Glass line unique?
- All the products under the two new lines aims to address its user’s health, safety, and convenience needs when it comes to food preparation.
- All CookPlus items are perfluorooctanoic acid free, which isa man made chemical not naturally present in the environment.
- It uses a Ceramic material which helps food cook faster also requires less oil to cook food, making dishes that are being prepared healthier.
- The Lock & Lock Glass line is made of borosilicate glass, which makes it durable and able to withstand temperatures, allowing ease of use when transferring food from the freezer, into the oven and straight to the table.
I am eyeing to bring home any of the CookPlus items but instead I brought home a small Lock & Lock glass container, nevertheless I still found the latter useful on my kitchen.
I will just check the nearest Lock & Lock store here in the South to shop for the CookPlus. I hope they will have a sale this holiday season.
- Lock and Lock opens in a residential area at BF Homes Paranaque
- The launching of Lock & Lock new products at Lucky Chinatown Mall
- Avida x Yummy PH Presents Homecooking with Passion Cookbook
- My day usually consist of the following
- The Launch of the Russell Hobbs’ Mood Food Cookbook by Chef JP Anglo