Last time, I was invited to attend an event located at the Marriott Hotel at Resorts World (click related story HERE). I have already said yes even before I goggled map the place. I thought that it was easy to go there from my place because I am quite familiar within Sucat Paranaque (where I thought that the hotel is located).
What I didn’t know was it is located in Pasay City near Villamor Airbase. I did some research on how to get there by commuting, but I only saw a few and it looks very difficult to go there by following their instructions.
Being an adventurous person, I trusted my guts and my talent to ask people for directions … hahaha . If you are going there from Cavite, here are the directions that I took to get there:
- Ride a van going to SaveMore at Pasay.
- When you are at Edsa Pasay, look for the Sogo Hotel/Chowking. From there, you can find jeeps going to Nichols.
- Finally, once you’ve reached Nichols, there are free shuttles that you can ride going to Resorts World.
That’s it… it’s so easy!
Marriott Hotel is so huge and so beautiful. I hope that I will have a chance to dine in there or stay for just a night soon.
I met a lady while I was riding in a jeep going there who helped me find my way. She said that she goes there everyday to play in the Casino. WOW! I envy her hahahaha
- How to Use Public Transportation in Toronto, ON
- 10 Hotels with Valentine’s Day Promos 2013
- Have you lost a house? We did…
- What You Need to Know About Booking Your Hotel in Geneve
- Rockwell: My new found get away place!