I’ve been hearing about the Truly Rich Club late last year, and when I decided to attend the The Feast this year.
My FB wall was flooded by updates which came from Bo Sanchez’ FB page and since I wanted to be financially dependent, I now finally decided to be a member of the Truly Rich Club.
I have posted here before that I want to have a share at the Stock Market or have a mutual fund (click related story here). I will not be able to do any of these things if I will not educate myself on how to do it the proper way. So, I am glad that at the Truly Rich Club, Bro. Bo shared his knowledge so that we (the members) can do it.
As of this writing, I am reading one of his e-book (How to Conquer your Goliath), it is just 1 of the many perks of being a member. I will continue to read for the next few days, and when I am finally ready then let’s see what will happen.
If you want to join us at the Truly Rich Club then I suggest that you act now and join me in this journey of financial freedom. Click HERE
- Book Review: I Wish They Taught Money in High School
- Why it’s so hard to get SSS ID?
- Things I learned from IMG (International Marketing Group)
- Educate yourself financially. Read “Ang Pera na di Bitin” by Eduardo “Andy” Roberto
- My 2013 Emerging Influential Blogs