Almost every day I try to do all these things (I used the word “try” because honestly I can’t do everything everyday).
- Buy Pandesal for breakfast
- Wash the dishes
- Wipe the Floor
- Clean the bathroom
- Throw out the garbage
- Water the plants
- Bathe my son
- Cook food for lunch
- Teach my son (he is homeschooling)
- Update my blogs (I have 7 blogs to update every now and then) and also to check my FB page
- Bring Ren to the playground if I will not go to the mall to distribute flyers
- Prepare dinner
- Do paper works (that’s include budgeting, what to teach Ren the next day, think of other rakets to earn extra money)
- Watch relaxing movies and cuddle with my husband
I didn’t include washing the clothes because I do it once a week, or if I can’t, I just bring our dirty clothes to the laundry shop and let them do it for me. I didn’t also include fixing the bed because hubby is the last one to get up, while we change our bed sheet every twice a week and my mom loves to do it for me.
As of now, I limit myself to attend events and I learn to chose which ones to attend to and which to decline politely. I only have one child and those things listed above looks few to some, but for a plain housewife with no helper I think it’s a lot. Don’t get me wrong I am not complaining I am just sharing my everyday activities for those interested to know what I am doing hahahaha.
My husband also helps me in some household chores. He is such a loving husband you know. If I can’t go home early, I just text him and he does the cooking, he also sometimes washes the dishes for me. Lucky me I guess 🙂
How about you, what are the things that makes you busy everyday?
- My kind of blogging event
- Introducing Lock and Lock newest cookware and glassware line
- Black Friday deal 2011
- Things that happened last August 2013
- 10 Things that happened to me last October!