I haven’t posted any New Year’s resolutions here yet, I am waiting for the perfect time, and I want to make sure with myself that I know I can do it. As of now I have 5 blogs: LEVYousa – personal and lifestyle blog; Living a Mom’s Life to the Fullest (before Living Life to the Fulest)- parenting blog; Food Quest – food blog; Wanna Be Fit– Fitness and Health blog and the long neglected blog Fashion Depot– Fashion blog. I can only update 2 blogs weekly, the rest are just “once I remember it I will post” and I know it’s not good. So, I want to start my New Year’s Resolution with my “BLOGGING RESOLUTIONS”
I decided to make niche posts on my every blog like: Recipe Monday, Funny Tuesday, Whatever Wednesday (hahahaha) and so on. I will post the title of every niche once I finalize it.
I am happy to earn few buck$ in my blogs and as I have said in my previous post, I hope that I can earn more this year. Those earnings really help my family and I got the chance to at least enjoy the good life because of those. But then again at the same time I don’t want to sacrifice the quality and personal touch on every post, so I will try to work on this more.
With my busy schedule (stay/work at home mom, homeschooling and no house helper), I will still try and find time to interact with other bloggers and with you my dear readers. I wish that I can make this blog interactive.
So to summarize it here are my Blogging Resolutions this year 2013.
- Blog frequently (at least thrice a week)
- Clean up sidebars labels and categories
- Introduce something new for the readers
- Make the blog more interactive
- My Thank You speech for being included in the Top10 Emerging Influential Blog!
- Can LEVYousa be one of the Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011?
- Reaping the Rewards of Rearing Your Blog
- My TOP 10 Emerging Influential Blogs for 2011
- Something GREAT is going to happen to me this 2013!
Leave a Reply