A few days ago, I went to Avida Southpark District in Muntinlupa to attend Avida Land’s launching of a handy cookbook in partnership with Yummy.PH.
The cookbook titled “40 Best Quick-Fix Recipes for your New Home” collates easy-to-do recipes of homemade comfort food.
At the event, Chef Francis Lim of Tipple and Slaw Fame cooked some of the dishes included in the book.
This cookbook will be given as part of the turnover kit for new homeowners to enable them to create delightful experiences at their new home at Avida Towers Altura.
South Park District is located along the National Road of Alabang, less than a kilometer away from the South Luzon Expressway. If you want to live in the South and experience why we love it here contact Avida Land through their website at http://avidaland.com/
Watch this video to get a glimpse on SouthPark property
- Launching of Avida Towers Altura Tower 2
- The Launch of the Russell Hobbs’ Mood Food Cookbook by Chef JP Anglo
- Join Yummy Bites in Avida Towers Centera
- 22nd Jollibee Maaga Ang Pasko Campaign with Avida
- Avida’s Homepossible: Lifespiration Conference