I have never been to any place outside the Philippines, I never had the chance to ride an airplane even just to a local destination, how I wish I will have a chance to do any of these soon.
Traveling is a luxury to our family and it is not on the top of our priority list for now. If by chance that we will have something to splurge and we will have the opportunity to travel as a family, here are some countries we would like to check out:
- New York – I think this is the best place to celebrate new years eve parties nyc. New York City’s Times Square has been the center of the universe on New Year’s Eve for over 100 years. We would like to experience the smell of America just like how it smells inside a “balikbayan” box.
- Japan – we love anything Japanese. My husband and I love their food, comics, cartons, toys and gadgets. My husband, up to now, still loves to watch Animes (with our son) and have a collection of manga comics and robot toys, at Japan, I know we will find lots of those things. Japan’s weather is great, we want to see some snow and the cherry blossoms that can be found there. photo via: www.asianoffbeat.com
- Malaysia – My son would definitely love the Lego Land there. Besides, we can also visit Singapore by train when we go here. photo via: www.malaysia-kini.com
- England – We love to watch fantasy and medieval movies and we would like to see the big castles there with our own eyes. photo via: great-castles.com
- South Korea – I would like to check out their cosmetics, say Hi to Sandara and Psy (lol) and discover more about the Korean Culture. photo via: euyeomuyeo.tumblr.com
How about you, have you ever been to one of these countries? Can you share some great stories about it? Or do you have some countries you would want to check out too, please share it with us.
- My kind of blogging event
- Black Friday deal 2011
- My Thoughts on Why Shakey’s Philippines Survived 40 Years in Business
- Join the World of DC Comics Super Hero World Record Event
- Simple things my husband do that makes me kilig