My boys love pizza! What is it about pizza that makes us (most of the time them) crave for it? Is it the sight of oozing cheese, the juiciness of the overloaded toppings or the aroma of a freshly baked crust? If you still can’t figure out what makes pizza so irresistible, it’s probably because there is an art (and a science) to making the best-tasting pizza. Baking this all-time favorite takes more than just topping the pizza with all the flavorsome stuff and popping it in the oven. The good thing is, every barkada’s favorite pizza chain, Greenwich, has given several insider tips on how to spot a really good pizza.
- All-in toppings. Let’s be honest, the sight, smell, and of course, taste of a pizza that’s overloaded with toppings has always been tempting. While it’s true that you can top it off with whatever basic ingredient you want, a pizza becomes even more delicious if it’s generously sprinkled with the tastiest and meatiest toppings. Imagine enjoying a pizza that has all of your favorite meaty toppings like ham, pepperoni, burger crumbles, bacon, Italian sausage, and Spanish sausage, plus additional ingredients to complement the taste such as veggies, pineapples, mushrooms and cheese – that’s all-in flavor in one crust like the new Greenwich All-In Overload Pizza. A favorite of actor Enrique Gil, the All-in Overload is packed with the meatiest ingredients that’s an explosion of flavor with every bite.
- The dough has it. Contrary to what most people think, the pizza crust is more than just a base for the toppings. It actually sets the initial flavor base and texture of the entire pizza. This is why Greenwich really pays attention to the dough they use for the crust, which is important to a pizza fan like Robi Domingo. Unlike the ready-made crusts you see in the supermarket, Greenwich goes all out by preparing their dough from scratch daily, using only the best ingredients. Since the crust is made fresh every day, you can be assured that each crust has the right texture and is flavorful down to the last millimeter. If you like to munch down on pizza to the very tip like Robi, then the taste, texture and heft of each crust matters! No leftover crusts here!
- Best shared with the barkada. Some things are just better when shared – and pizza certainly tops that list. It’s not because the dish is too filling, or the quantity can become too overwhelming for one person, but some dishes like pizza are just more fun to eat when the entire barkada is in tow! Sharing a pizza that’s overloaded with toppings, flavor and that unmistakable pizza goodness with friends is enjoyable because it heightens the experience you have with each bite. Especially when you want to unwind with the darling of your barkada like Yassi Pressman, sharing an overloaded pizza while you’re chillin’ makes barkada time even more fun. #BarkadaGoals unlocked!
Of course, it would be better if you could test your pizzanatomy know-how on an actual pizza, like Greenwich’s new All-in Overload. The All-in Overload is loaded with six kinds of meat: ham, pepperoni, bacon, Italian sausage, burger crumbles, and Spanish sausage plus veggies, cheese, pineapples and mushrooms. This deliciously satisfying pizza has everything you would want in a pizza and is just right for the entire barkada.
You can get the All-in Overload pizza as part of the Overloaded Trio exclusive delivery offer. For only P499, you and your barkada can enjoy 3 of your favorite flavor-loaded double-sized Greenwich pizzas. Call #5-55-55, or order online at greenwichdelivery.com for some all-in goodness.
- We had BRUNCH at The Old Spaghetti House (TOSH)!
- My Thoughts on Why Shakey’s Philippines Survived 40 Years in Business
- Enjoy a Cup of Happiness with J.Coffee
- Greenwich Industrial Interior at Filinvest Mall Alabang
- Heinz Wants You To Eat Your Burgers Upside Down on Burger Day!