Greenwich at Filinvest Mall had an interior make-over, but it was just yesterday that my son and I were able to visit the store. It was because Ren was craving for their pizza and chicken.
My husband and I were a fan of House Rules. We have learned a lot about interior designing from this reality show. Which is why I appreciate Greenwich’s new Industrial look.
This is what the store looks like now:
This chair where Ren was seated on is what I don’t understand. I felt that it is quite off from the industrial theme. Well, maybe because it’s color green that is why they added it there.
Oh by the way, this is what he ordered:
All photos were taken by my ASUS Zenfone 5
- Thomas Edison should learn from Pinoys 🙂
- Lighting Fixtures for Your Modern Home
- Hanamaruken Ramen Alabang Town Center Review
- With my College Friends at Yakimix MOA
- The right time to potty train your kids!