Ever since I discovered that Rockwell Powerplant Mall is near our area (just 1 ride), I am always looking forward to go there again. Let me tell you why:
- It’s okay to be different in the area, like wearing just shorts and flip flaps or be over dressed like having lots of accessories since people around you doesn’t care what you look like.
- It’s easy to spot a celebrity there. I have seen Danica Sotto at the area on my 1st time to go there.
- The place is not that crowded compared to other malls in town. During the Starbucks Happy Hour my coffee was served in no less than 15 minutes and I did not even fall in a long line. Compared to my visit to other area, I have to wait for my coffee for almost an hour.
- Even how social the place is, there are still fast foods like McDonalds, Jollibee and KFC for budget conscious individuals.
- The guards there are very helpful. When you need to cross the street even though you are alone they will assist you. Also, watch out taxi drivers who chose who they want to ride, I heard that if the security service found out that you are being choosy, they will report you to the authority and may give you a violation for that.
So, even though my son and I go there just to cool up during a hot weather, the place makes us feel special and very welcome.
- My Starbucks Happy Hour experience!
- Get your favorite Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf drinks for only P50.00
- Have you lost a house? We did…
- Enjoy a Cup of Happiness with J.Coffee
- My first visit to Marriott Hotel at Resorts World