A while ago, my son and I went to SM Mall of Asia to unwind and buy some things that he needed for school. When we went home, I saw a black smoke along Coastal Road and it seems that it came from a place that we will pass through going home. I am not that familiar yet on the name of the places here at Cavite, so I don’t know the exact area. All I know is that it is near Zapote and Talaba at Bacoor. The Buses and passenger jeeps going to Dasma, Bacoor, Molino and Paliparan will pass by this area.
When our ride passed by near the area, I can’t help but to remember the time when my mom have lost our own house from the fire 3 years ago. I can feel the pain and the shock from the people living in the affected area.
I am teary eyed when I saw them.
For those who haven’t experienced it, I hope you will not ever experience it. And be thankful that you have a house to stay during the night. As the saying goes in Tagalog “mas mabuti ng manakawan wag lang masunugan”
After the fire that hit the house of my mom, that is when we decided to get a house here in Cavite since it is near at Alabang where are house was built. We now reside here, but Nanay doesn’t want to stay with us yet. She’s still at the old place that was burned, they just built a small house that my sibling stay since their jobs are near in the area.
I wish that those people that lost their houses today will find a comfortable relocation area, and may they get back on their feet as soon as possible.
Please include them in your prayers, as I include them in mine.
- Useless Celphone
- Vancouver Fire Alarm Systems Annual Testing: Fire Alarm Systems Inspection Company Evacuation Tips
- Diamond Hotel Corniche: late night buffet experience!
- I have a problem in speaking!
- Goodbye Manila, Hello Cavite!