Happy New Year dear readers!
I went back to my resolution last year 2011 and it’s a shame that I did not fulfill ANY of the things I have said in my blog post back then. Why? because the resolution I made before are major changes and I forgot to break it down to small goals to make it more reachable.
6. Avoid eating sweets and chips and even carbonated drinks.
2. Keep a journal of everyday expenses.
5. Stay away from mall sales to avoid impulsive buying.
- Something GREAT is going to happen to me this 2013!
- With my College Friends at Yakimix MOA
- live simply and be happy!
- Kickstart your day with these “oh-wow” deliciously healthy pairings!
- Bring the energy with Great Taste Duo: 5 activities to kickstart your morning