After a year of the launch of our subdivision to home owners they finally built the amenities. Oh yes, other developers built the amenities first to attract buyers but since we bought this property on it’s pre-selling stage, we didn’t knew that they will build the amenities after a year.
Anyway, hubby and I were glad that finally there will be a convenience store inside the subdivision since working at night made him hungry and there is no store that is quite near and still open during early mornings. The convenience store is open 24 hours so that’s good news to us.
I was surprised though that they did not build a church together with the other amenities. It made me sad because “simbang gabi” will start 3 days from now and the nearest church in our area is 2 rides away.
That’s okay if the shuttle going in and out the subdivision starts its operation as early as 3am but unfortunately it doesn’t (they start at 5am). The solution that I could only think of is to go to mass at night instead of early in the morning (sigh)
- Why Hire a Custom Home Builder
- All Day Home Mart Now Open at our place here in Cavite
- BayaniJuan Caravan: Helping sari-sari stores
- The New Pope: Jorge Mario Bergoglio (St. Francis I)
- Delight in the comforting, familiar flavors of a Filipino holiday feast with The Maya Kitchen