I just celebrated my 32nd birthday on the last day of January. How did I celebrate it? nothing! yes nothing special happened, I just stayed at home and we just watched some downloaded movies and TV Series. My Nanay went to the house to do some errands that she likes to do, she cooked pinakbet and that’s it!
Maybe when you are getting older the birthday celebrations become tiring. But I can’t deny that sometimes I am still wishing for some surprises hahaha.
While reading some old books and reflecting on the things that happened in the past years of my life. I realized that it seems that I haven’t accomplished anything yet in my life. Well except the fact that I am now a wife and a mom to the two boys in my life. So, this time, I thought to make a list of what I would like to accomplish (even how impossible or simple they maybe) before I reach my 33rd birthday next year. I will publish some here and keep the others to myself.
Here it goes:
Open a mutual fund(I changed my mind… I want to have stocks of prestigious companies) To have more friends in the blogosphere
- To have an advance payment to our house and lot amortization
Have a new laptop, so that I can write and blog more often.
- Have an android phone,so that every time I attend an event I can update my readers on the spot on what is happening.
- Have a brand new refrigerator (not that priority)
Create a new mommy blog. I want a new site that only tackles about mommy duties and issues. Create a real estate website. I am a part time real estate agent now. So I hope to reach more buyers if I go online. Learn how to earn more moolah online
- Reach my target weight
- Have a pair of new jeans with size 27 or 26
A new pair of running shoes
- Color my hair
- To be able to run at Filinvest/Madrigal Alabang
- Swim at any Hot Springs pool at Laguna
- Plant Bermuda grass and landscape our front space
- Be a better blogger (pano ba?)
- Build up my fashion blog
- Extend the kitchen (bat ba kasama to! hahaha)
- Have a family portrait taken inside a studio
- Dine at any 5 star hotel (Spiral, pag iipunan kita hahaha!)
Have a staycation in any Hotel Dine at any buffet restaurant
- Visit Baguio again
- Have a health/family insurance
So ayun! I have 4 things that I want to keep to myself and 4 slots that still needs to fill up (as of now I can’t think of any more to add). I will update the list if I am done with it.
- Where to post food related articles here or there?
- What will my Mother’s Day be like?
- Follow this quote and save your marriage
- My Blogging Resolutions 2013
- My Financial Goals this 2014