My son doesn’t have a class today that is why I had the chance to go out this morning and have a one hour walk. Ohhhh na miss ko ‘tong gawin!
I have walked from our subdivision to another subdivision to buy our meals for the day (Sinigang and Daing na Bangus).
I also found this Walk It Off in 30 Days Challenge Week 1 , it looks easy to do, so I will try to follow it. Check it out and join me in doing this challenge.
I hope that I can do a 30 minutes exercise everyday. I want to be fit, healthy and feel young again 🙂
Wish me luck dear readers 🙂
- #MoveitLevy: The Flat Belly Workout
- This blog will have a Makeover!
- What I like about The Feast
- Quake Overload Photo Challenge
- It’s so hot these days, argh!!!