In a few days, we will say goodbye to 2015. Did you achieve your fitness goal? How about your personal development goal? or your financial goal?
I had a wonderful 2015. We were blessed in so many ways. Still, financially I think that I did not achieve my goal (still I’m thankful that I didn’t make any new loans this year). But I am hoping that 2016 will be a happier year for our piggy bank and I will be able to have more money.
Have you heard of the 52 Weeks Money Challenge? I learned about this 2 years ago and still I did not had the discipline to finish it. Whenever I reach the month of June, I stopped depositing. But this year I will try it again and I’m hoping and praying that I will be able to finish it until the 52nd week.
Wish me luck.
This is an excel file that I made using 3 different denominations. Pick which one you think fits your budget.
52 Week Money Challenge
If you can add more on top of that amount the better.
Have a prosperous New Year everyone!
- Lista challenges every Filipino to create savings goal with new features
- Something GREAT is going to happen to me this 2013!
- Can you still save even if you have debt?
- Lista’s Ipon challenge shows Filipinos still prioritize long-term value goals
- I loved September, and I welcome October with loving arms!