I have problems with falling hair ever since I first tried to have my hair rebonded last year. It gets worse as the time goes by, I am just glad that I have thick hair so it is not that obvious when you look at my head. I have tried Human Heart Nature shampoo and I swear that it was good for my hair, but unfortunately, it is not available in leading supermarkets so I can’t have one ASAP when I needed it.
Co-blogger Iris of Pinay Ads have suggested me to try LeVon Hair Essentials 8 in 1 shampoo and she is so generous to give me a bottle for me to try.
I was surprised that unlike any other shampoos, this one is not bubbly. It is advisable to massage the shampoo on the scalp and hair for 5-10 minutes before rinsing. I love that after using it I can already feel that my hair became smoother even without using a conditioner.
I have finished the bottle that she gave me, and I saw a good result – less falling hair, I want to continue it so I bought another bottle. After a month of using this shampoo, I can say that it did made some miracles on my hair, there are now only 1-3 strands falling hair every time I take a bath. Yipeee!
What I like about this shampoo:
- It has no strong smell
- It may not be bubbly but I can feel that it works
- My scalp is not that itchy anymore
- I can see new hairs growing back in place of the ones that has fell down
- It is also not yet available in leading supermarkets. If you want to try it, you can buy from one of the dealers (click here) or BE A DEALER yourself. You get more discounts and you can have your own business because of this (for more info on how to be a dealer text Mauie Flores here 09152990113).
I will not recommend this shampoo if it doesn’t work, but it did worked for me so I highly recommend it for you to try.
- NovuHair Topical Scalp Lotion and Herbal Shampoo Review
- Human Nature shampoos are formaldehyde free!
- Product Review: Human Heart Nature Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner with creamfoam
- Etude House – Bubble Hair Coloring in Wine Red
- Little Known Hair Care Tips You Need
Glad that you loved LeVon 8-in-1 Hair Essentials! I use it as a conditioner on days when my hair becomes too oily but I only use a mild shampoo.