A friend introduced me to try this new Human Heart Nature Hair Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner. She said that it smells good and ever since she has used it, her hair has less hair fall and it bacame smoother than it was before.
So I got curious about it, and that is why when she ordered her supply to me, I also ordered a pair of shampoo and conditioner for me to try myself.
The shampoo is creamy and feels light on my hair. It doesn’t produce a lot of bubbles, maybe because it is all natural.
I once tried Human Nature Strengthening Shampoos before, but this new variety is way better than the one I have use. It smells good and my hair has no problems with it. I have lesser hair fall now and I can see that my hair is shinier compared before.
- Human Nature shampoos are formaldehyde free!
- My latest Human Nature Online Shopping haul
- LeVon Hair Essentials 8 in 1 shampoo review
- SNOE Hair Heroes Intense Hair Conditioner Review
- Pantene 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner Review