You know that I’ve been using various products for my hair loss problems. I’ve tried a lot and still I can see falling hair everywhere in the house. It will start from the time I wake up – I see my pillows with pieces of hair strands, when I wipe the floor – the hair strands are everywhere and lastly when I take a bath- the drainage is clogged by my falling hair.
My falling hair are making a mess in the entire house, and I hate it.
I think my falling hair started and got worse when I have rebonded my hair. Before I decided to have my hair rebonded, I heard a lot of girls saying that after the procedure it is expected to have falling hair, but I didn’t listen to them. All I wanted was a manageable straight hair at that time without thinking of the negative effects that it will cost me.
I am glad that I have received a sample items of NovuHair Topical Scalp Lotion and Herbal Shampoo. I heard a lot of good reviews of this product and I am glad I got my hands on it.
There is a flyer at the bottom part of the packaging and these are some of the information that I’ve got.
NovuHair Topical Scalp Lotion and Herbal Shampoo consists of the following ingredients:
- Zingiber officinale – It is a blood circulation enhancer and it has antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Moringa oleifera – Contains thiocyanate (a sulfur compound) that helps prevent falling hair.
- Panax ginseng – Stimulates hair growth and prevents falling hair.
- Centella asiatica – improves blood circulation and counteracts free radicals and oxidation.
- Biotin – The hair and nail B-vitamin. It nourishes and strengthens hair.
- Phylantus emblica – promote black and luxuriant hair growth, and prevent hair graying due to its rich tannins.
- Dexapanthenol (Vitamin B-5) – supports rejuvenation and hair growth.
- Aloe barbadensis – Stimulates new hair production. It has anti-fungal, antiviral and anti inflammatory properties.
- Virgin coconut oil – stimulates hair follicles, it controls dandruff, moisturizes the scalp to bring out healthy hair.
- Peppermint – has a relaxing/cooling effect that helps relieve itching of the scalp.
- Lemongrass – Helps clean the pores of the scalp.
- Rosemary and Lavender – Stimulates hair growth, disinfects the scalp, increases blood circulation, and helps combat dandruff.
Directions for use (Novuhair Herbal shampoo): Apply it to wet hair and scalp, massage then rinse.
The shampoo is color brown, it has no irritating smell and just a few amount produce lots of bubbles.
I’ve been using it for a week now, and so far I think it’s working. My hair strands feels thicker and stronger. Unfortunately, I still need to use hair conditioner after using the Novuhair Herbal Shampoo because I felt that my hair is dry.
My husband who has thinning hair (I asked permission before I said this revelation okay), is using the Novuhair Topical Scalp Solution on the other hand.
Directions for use: After shampooing, towel dry and apply on the entire scalp. Massage for 5-10 minutes. You can rinse off with water or leave it on.
I have used it once, but I think he needs it more than I do so I gave it to him. He said that it’s cool in the scalp. It has a strong smell but it’s fine.
We are hoping that NovuHair Topical Scalp Lotion and Herbal Shampoo is the solution to our hair problems. I will update you when my husband’s hair become thicker and if my hair loss has improved. We are just using it for a week and as of now, I can’t tell the difference yet, so stay tuned!
Novuhair is available at all Mercury Drug, Watsons Personal Care Stores, Rose Pharmacy, Cory Aquino World of wellness stores, South Star Drug, Manson Drug, KCC Mall of Gensan and NCCC (Davao and Palawan) and online on www.regaloservice.com.
To know more about this product, like the Novuhair Official Facebook page- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Novuhair-Official
Novuhair® Hotlines: +632 413-6570 / +632 922-883-0575
- LeVon Hair Essentials 8 in 1 shampoo review
- I’m trying a new beauty routine featuring Sutla products
- Human Nature shampoos are formaldehyde free!
- Want to Live a Plant-Powered Lifestyle this 2022? Here’s an Easy Way to Start
- SNOE Hair Heroes Intense Hair Conditioner Review