A few weeks ago, I received a bag of goodies from Universal Robina Corp (URC). The bag consists of their new product, the Jack ‘n Jill Pretzel Crisps which are available in two exciting flavors: Honey Mustard and Cheese ‘n Garlic.
You know I am not a fan of salty pretzels. I have a sweet tooth and I love chocolates, but when I opened the cheese n’ garlic flavor of the new pretzel crisps, surprisingly I think that it tastes good.
My husband prefers the honey mustard on the other hand.
These new variants of Jack N’ Jill can be one of your companion in your life’s adventures. It is affordable (only P15 each) and the packaging is resealable. You can munch it anywhere you want.
Pretzel Crisps is available in leading supermarkets and groceries nationwide.
- What’s new with Jack ‘n Jill? Champalok and Mintini
- Jack ‘n Jill Roller Coaster just released a new flavor
- Add these yummy snacks to your in-home and out-of-home routine
- Check out Wingstop new menu for when you #CantStopTheCrave
- Wingstop Asian Wings Now Available
Leave a Reply