Wingstop the wing experts is now offering Asian flavors like Korean Soy, Spicy Soy, Honey Garlic and Honey Barbecue. These new flavors are best paired with the chipotle rice plus a refreshing drink.
I had the opportunity to taste it a few weeks ago at their branch in Glorietta Makati. The first dishes served on our table was my latest favorites loaded fries, loaded nachos and sweet potato fries plus the onion rings.
The Loaded fries and the sweet potato fries are the latest favorite items of my family at Wingstop.
I don’t have a good shot of the Asian Flavor Dishes, but I recommend you try them all. If you are into spicy food, the spicy soy won’t let you down. Just make sure you have a glass of water besides you.
Try it all and judge for yourself.
- NOW AVAILABLE: Wingstop Honey Sriracha Wings
- Wingstop’s 14 flavors are here to take over your taste buds
- Check out Wingstop new menu for when you #CantStopTheCrave
- Wingstop is now here in Alabang and introduces the Mango Habanero
- WINGSTOP: Now open at Glorietta 2