Last night around 9PM I heard a knock from our door. It’s unusual for us to receive a visitor on the wee hours, but upon checking it, it was a delivery package of not only 1 but 3 boxes of Jack n’ Jill (URC) products.
My son was very happy when he saw the Champalok box while my husband on the other hand was grinning when he saw the Mintini candy box.
The Jack n’ Jill Champalok is a tamarind-flavored gummi candy. It is soooo soft and you do not need to worry about giving it to your kids because it does not have any seeds.
It is packed in a 20gm snack pack and it cost only P5.00 per sachet.
Now, the Jack n’ Jill Mintini is perfect for my nocturnal husband :). He works late at night and he usually looks for something to munch like bread and drinks coffee to make him awake.
This Jack n’ Jill Mintini can be in lieu of a cup of coffee. With a hint of mint, this will surely help him to stay awake.
These yummy treats are now available at all leading supermarkets, groceries and convenience stores nationwide. Grab some now!
- Jack ‘n Jill Pretzel Crisps for your everyday adventure
- Jack ‘n Jill Roller Coaster just released a new flavor
- Nips is all grown up! Your childhood treat now comes in a creamy tiramisu flavor
- Who Knew A Malunggay Snack Can Be Yummy With The NEW Nova Greens?
- Red Ribbon’s Savory and Sweet Bread Rolls: your perfect on-the-go, affordable bite