A video of a certain person named Christopher Lao is already spreading drastically online nowadays. It is because of the incident that happened the other day when Manila is experiencing a non stop rain fall and because of that, some areas were already flooded especially the one along Mother Ignacia, Quezon City. Christopher Lao happened to pass by this area and did not think twice to drive his car through the flood. There were lots of bystanders at that time and help Lao reach the dry area since his car is already floating. Incidentally, GMA7 news caught and reported what he did on national TV. When Lao was asked by the GMA reporter why he continue to drive his car despite of the flood, he said that he doesn’t know that it’s high and that no one even informed him. Because of his reaction, lots of people posted their comments on various social networking sites.
Mr. Christopher Lao as what I heard is a Sumacumlaude from UP Diliman College of Law which is why what he did is really odd since we expect more from him on how he should handle things.
Here are what the other people says about him and here is my personal and humble opinion regarding this matter:
1. “Christopher Lao is bobo.” He really made a wrong judgement when he decided to pursue his journey even though there is a flood in front of him. He thought doing it is right and that makes it weird and ridiculous and wrong to most of us. He thinks differently which maybe the reason he is a sumacumlaude. Einstein thinks differently from most of us which is why he came up with the relativity formula… Maybe he has a reason why he did that, so we might as well let him be.
2. “Christopher Lao is stupid.” yes he is,I will not argue with that, but we all have our share of stupidity. He was unlucky that day since he was caught on camera where most of us wasn’t.
3. “Christopher Lao is arrogant.” He might be humble in someways but I can say that on this particular day he is. I don’t know him personally so I don’t know if he is really like that. I just based it with his reaction when being interviewed and that he forgot to thank those bystanders who helped him reach the dry land and for me that is so arrogant. He may be stressed at that time but being a graduate of Law you should know how to use appropriate words in a particular situation.
We all had made mistakes at some point in our lives, maybe we are luckier than Christopher Lao because we were not caught on camera. Yes he is arrogant, that is what we saw on national TV but I know after this unexpected situation, we will see a better person and more humble Christopher Lao in the future. I hope he learned his lesson here and I also learned mine thanks to you Mr. Lao.
Let’s all watch our attitude and be careful in choosing the words we will say because we don’t know if there is a hidden camera somewhere.
Happy Sunday everyone!
- How to post pictures on Instagram from your PC/Laptop
- Cyrish Magalang: A promising life that was gone to waste
- Polaroid Camera: Fujifilm Instax 210
- Vivo continues to usher the industry to the future with its forward-looking tech
- I wish to levitate like Natsumi Hayashi ” The flying girl of Tokyo”
hello Ms.Levy..been sick po xensya na po if I have not visited you often..my slight heart attack po ako..
Ms.Levy your so right po..looking back I never have said those words to anyone..before we speak or comment to other people we should always think of how will we ourselves feel if we will hear those same words against us..I don’t know but when I hear someone saying those words even to the person who have committed worst mistakes it is still not proper..it is rude..and I don’t want someone saying that to me..so I’d rather not do it to others..it is more shameful..we all commit mistakes 🙂
yea he’s probably arrogant on that video, pero as what u have said people commit mistakes hindi naman porket Sumacumlaude xa eh hindi na xa pedeng magkamali. People are being so rude sometimes. :/