I was one of the selected mommy bloggers who was challenged and given by Jollibee a Fujifilm Instax 210 Camera. I was totally awed when I received it, kasi naman first time ko makakita ng gantong camera. Of course I’ve seen one on TV or movie or internet but honestly, I haven’t had the chance to hold and use one. Just like what the others say: a Polaroid camera is like a polar bears which are nearly extinct hahaha.
The box, came with 10 pieces of Fuji Film plus 4 AA Batteries. The Jollibee challenge was to take pictures of my son and my family’s happiest moments. With a limited shots of only 10, that is really hard since we are not used to using this kind of camera anymore. You can check out our pictures here- http://mommylevy.com/2013/07/bring-out-the-biggest-smile-with-jollibee-spaghetti.html
Picture via: Photojojo Store!
- Instant Film Fujifilm Instant Color Film “instax mini” (wide picture format)
- Picture size 62 x 99mm
- Shooting range / Focusing range 0.9m – ∞
- Motor Driven 2-range switching
- Shutter Shutter speed: 1/64 – 1/200 sec.
- Programmed electronic shutter release
- Exposure control Automatic, Exposure compensation, Exposure compensation (Lighten-Darken Control): ± 2/3EV
- Flash Built-in, Automatic electronic flash
- Effective flash range: 0.9 – 3.0m
- Powered by 4 AA batteries
- Measures 7″ x 3.7″ x 4.6″
- Includes Strap and Close-up lens
There were some pictures that are blurred and not centered, but we really had fun using this camera. My only concern now is that the film is quite expensive (around P50.00 per piece).
- I wish to levitate like Natsumi Hayashi ” The flying girl of Tokyo”
- How to post pictures on Instagram from your PC/Laptop
- An Impressive Drive with the 2013 Scion TC
- The photoshopped me!
- Jollibee Mini Managers Camp 2017