Today is April Fool’s day. Did someone played a prank with you today?
April Fools’ Day is celebrated in many countries on April 1 every year. Sometimes referred to as All Fools’ Day, April 1 is not a national holiday, but is widely recognized and celebrated as a day when people play practical jokes and hoaxes on each other. – http://en.wikipedia.org/
Well, I almost forgot about this day until I saw weird stuffs on my Facebook wall.
I don’t want to post some screen shots of their posts because I don’t want to trespass in their private lives, but here are some of the nicest jokes I’ve read:
- from a co-blogger- He posted that he will give out Gift certificates for 2, which can be used to stay in a hotel- I almost fell into this trap (trap talaga hahaha), it’s a good thing I have read some comment that it was an April Fool’s Day joke.
- Change in birthday- okay this is funny! Her FB wall was flooded with Happy Birthday greetings… Great!
- Facebook Fan page- Giving away iPhone 5, iPhone6 (obvious hahaha), Samsung units etc- okay I didn’t get into this trap even though I am one of the contest joiner addict especially when gadgets are involve. It’s just way too just obvious hahaha!
- Google Nose- of course hindi papahuli si Google
- My share of April Fool’s day prank (simple lang!)
But there are some jokes that I think are not appropriate (in other words, it’s not funny but rather quite annoying). I will not mention some of it!
Anyway, how about you guys, did you played some jokes/pranks to other people today? or have you been fooled by some? Share it with us and who knows I might give you a round trip ticket to Hongkong… hahaha
- Thank you Lord for a succesful operation of Kcat!
- Contest Giveaway: Win Underarm Laser Hair Removal Voucher (valued at P2,000)
- London 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony: Mr. Bean’s Performance
- Happy Father’s Day dear Noel!
- Vice Ganda lagot ka!