Here is an inspiring story that tells us that although you were born poor, you should not die poor. With perseverance and motivation you can achieve your dream in no time.
Watch the story of Aling Trining on the show My Puhunan here:
She has 8 children and she was able to send them all to College through collecting garbage. Now I know that the saying “May Pera sa Basura” is true. I hope we can do the same soon and have our own business so that we can make sure that my son’s future is secured.
- Suicide: it is not a solution!
- When you feel down and troubled, watch this!
- Access Travel CEO launched her first book
“Meet the World”,
- I’ve been at P&G and Puregold VIPuring Convention II
- Avida Land’s Homepossible: Lifespiration Conference