It is everyone’s dream to be financially independent and be able to live life to the fullest. But the road towards it is so narrow. If you don’t have a mentor and a guide to do it, then para kang kumuha ng bato na ipupukpok sa ulo mo.
I’ve been reading financial books and following finance bloggers to help me achieve this dream. Well, compared to my old self 10 years ago, now I consider myself to be wiser in handling our finances.
Lately, I received a planner from Avida Land – My Path To Financial Freedom
The My Path To Financial Freedom Journal talks about 5 important topics:
- Reality Check: Are you financially fit?
- Your Financial Freedom Roadmap: It all starts with a plan
- Investment Shopping: Find out where best to put your money
- Get Started: Taking the first step to Achieve financial freedom
- Make Your Commitment: How to stand firm and think long term
I am now on the investment stage since I’m done with our debts. Slowly I know I can achieve the financial freedom that I’ve been dreaming off.
I want my husband and I to retire comfortably and to also leave my son something to help him as he build his own family in the future.
There are a lot of opportunities out there, let us all aim to have a bright and financially independent future.
Thank you Avida for this planner.
- RCBC: “We Believe In You” Latest Philosophy
- AXA Philippines: My Life Choice Campaign
- My Financial Goals this 2014
- 52 Week Money Challenge
- Things I learned from IMG (International Marketing Group)