I am grateful that we have overcome all of the trials and struggles that we have encountered last year 2013. We learned from it and I know it made us stronger somehow.
This 2014, I would like to set a goal and make a system to achieve that goal. I will create a long term goal and a short term goal that is aligned with it (gets?). I already started doing some of the things listed here last January 2 and I know I can do this until the end of the year.
Here it goes:
Every start of the year, a lot of us wanted to stay fit and healthy. Unfortunately, the motivation only lasts for one to three months and then we tend to forget about it. I know because I have experienced it for so many years now. If you really want to commit, I suggest that you make a list of activities that you will do everyday to achieve your long term goal of staying Fit and Fab. Here is mine:
- I will wake up early to walk or run at least 3km everyday.
- If I will not be able to wake up early, I will do the 4 minutes exercise that will help me burn at least 400 calories.
- I will eat more fish and vegetables instead of meat.
- I will eat more fruits and drink at least 3 liters of water everyday.
- I will stay away from processed foods.
I want to save more and invest this 2014, to do that, I will:
- Eat vegetables and fish more since it is cheaper than meat, so we will save more.
- I will transfer Ren to a nearer Therapy Center (here at Alabang), thus we will save more from Transportation allowance.
- Pay our house amortization on time to save from penalty charges.
- Dine out less to save more.
- Follow the formula of 100, 10, 20 and 70 (watch this video to know more about this formula)
I also worry a lot, this 2014 I hope I can meditate more, make my faith stronger and stay positive . I will attend more prayer meetings to learn more how to do it.
- My plan for 2012
- 52 Week Money Challenge
- My Financial Goals this 2014
- Invest in a Condo Unit at La Salle and Ateneo area
- Larry & Mau Diner at Two E-com Center