A while ago, while I was bonding with Ren, I remembered some silly things I’ve innocently doing when I was young that makes me smile when I remember it now.
Here, let me share it with you.
1. I remembered making a last will and testament because I was stung by a scorpion in our house. Back then, I taught that all scorpions are poisonous and that once you got stung by one, you will surely die in less than 5 minutes. So, when I saw a scorpion after I felt pain in my arms, I really cried and immediately got my notebook and pencil and wrote letters to my mom, my siblings and other close relatives. I even include what I want to have in my funeral. Hahaha!
But even if I am old now, I am still afraid of scorpions even though now I know that not all are dangerous to human, well it’s better to be safe than sorry.
2. I remembered checking the back of our Television set for people who might be hiding inside. I thought that there were tiny human beings performing inside the TV that’s why I keep on looking for them in small holes on the TV, but alas, all I could see were small insects and a few cockroaches yay!
3. I remembered drawing a sun on the street if I think it will rain because I still I wanted to play outside. I thought that the rain will stop if I will draw a sun, well there are instances that it makes me think it’s true and yet most of the time it failed.
there are more things I could think of, but I am so shy to share since some are really gross hahaha!
How about you? Do you remember some silly things you’ve done before that when you remember now makes you smile? Care to share, I want to know your story!
- My latest Human Nature Online Shopping haul
- Things I learned from IMG (International Marketing Group)
- Can LEVYousa be one of the Emerging Influential Blogs of 2011?
- No more Christmas wish list; I just want to be thankful!
- Versatile Blogger and Lovely Blog Award!