I am seriously considering to have stocks in the stock market or a mutual fund this year. As I have said in my recent post, I have signed up at the Truly Rich Club to learn more about how to do this thing. It is one of my dream, and I will do my best to get it and I believe that increasing my knowledge is the first step.
Last time, while waiting for the shuttle inside our subdivision, I have met this woman (a neighbor). I being friendly, started a conversation and it happened that we were going to the same place. I have mentioned about “The Feast” and she said that she also attend The Feast Alabang. Until, we have talked about finances, stocks and she have told me about IMG.
To know more about the company, she has invited me to attend the IMG seminar for beginners. Here were some of the things that I remember and learned at the seminar:
- It is not how much you earn that counts, it’s how much you keep
- You must take care of your responsibilities while building your wealth
- You need to have an INSURANCE if you love your family
- You need to have an INVESTMENT for yourself
- It is advisable to build a SOLID FOUNDATION
- Financial independence is not a dream. It’s a decision
I have attended only 1 seminar and it was just for one hour, so as of now, those are the only things I can share with you. I am still thinking if I will pursue to become their member (I am not yet convinced) or just a customer of their product. Is there anybody here who is part of this prestigious company?
- Life Insurance: Learn Why It’s Important
- What I like about The Feast
- Something GREAT is going to happen to me this 2013!
- How to Avoid these Common Financial Mistakes when changing Careers
- My Financial Goals this 2014