Every year, I am making a Christmas Wish list, but it’s hard and stressful since most of the material things I put there gave me a lot of stress. For one, my wishlist always consist of expensive items and it needs a miracle for me to get them. So, I mostly ended up disappointed.
This year, I realized that instead of looking for things that I wish to have, I will do a list of things that I am happy that I already have. Besides, we are now trying to live in simplicity, and what’s nice with that is that we find happiness in the simple things in life.
So, here it goes… I am thankful that I have:
- my husband – I am blessed that I am one of the lucky girls who was given by God to have a kind, responsible, no vices and loving husband. I can never wish for any other person rather than him. We will be celebrating our 8 years of being married this month, and I am excited for it.
- my son – God gave us Ren for a reason, and that is to make me and hubby be a better person. I think we are more understanding now.
- my mom, brother and my my sister – I am blessed to have a mom who until now makes sure that we are okay. She is always there to guide and support us. My brother and sister always lend us a helping hand whenever we need one. I am really glad I have them.
- my in-laws – Oh yes… I am blessed to have very nice in-laws. My father and mother-in-law passed away years ago but I can only remember good memories of them. They were very kind to me and to my family even before their son and I got married. I missed them terribly. My brother and sister-in-laws are all the same, they are always there no matter what. We stick with each other for better or for worst. I love them so much!
- my friends – I am glad I’ve found friends offline and online that help me laugh and breathe when things are bad.
See, I have lots of reason to be thankful for. Having them are more than what money can give. My heart is overflowing with joy doing this post. Words are not enough to explain how happy I am to have these kind of people in my life. The Lord uses these people to show me that even though there are many trials, everything will be just fine.
Thank you Lord for these people, please bless them and please make their wishes come true!!!
- This 12.12.12 was our 12th year Anniversary
- On judging someone by his/her appearance!
- A year older this month
- The New Pope: Jorge Mario Bergoglio (St. Francis I)
- I want any of these bags!