Do you want to experience something new? If yes, then this Dinner in the Sky concept might interest you. They are now here in the Philippines, and it is located at Esplanade, Solaire Resort and Casino, Entertainment City, Paranaque for a limited time.
They claimed that it is safe because all concepts are designed according to German norm DIN 4112. The table is built in Belgium and all drawings, calculations and simulations are tested by TÜV Rhineland, a global provider of technical, safety, and certification services. This obsession for safety is probably one of the reasons why the experience is now operated in more than 40 countries and got the official authorizations from some of the toughest countries in the world. Thousands of Dinner in the Sky experience have taken place since its launch in May 2006.
Now, I’m pretty sure you’re curious how much is the rate for a magical and unique experience with them. To give you an idea I checked out their website and found these informations.
1. Available for Limited Time – I don’t know if they will extend it but as of now they will only cater this April up to May this year.
2. There are 2 schedule per day that you need to choose from
3. The rate for this experience is as follow
This will be a sample total bill if you’ll choose the business class + Weather Insurance (what is it? read on)
4. Check out the sample menu
5. Payment can be made through the following
Dinner In The Sky can sit a maximum of 22 people per session. The dining experience in the sky will take one hour. Guests are to register at the Dinner In the Sky Lounge at least 1 hour before the time of the session that they have bought. Failure to reach on time will deem your admission as forfeited with no refunds given.
If you want to experience this, you can book in their website. Click here – https://www.dinnerinthesky.ph/
- Club Bambino Summer Camp 2017 Programs
- Need an instant cash? Check out Lenddo!
- Look What I’ve Found: Stationery Designs from Minted.com
- Akira Hair and Make up Studio replied in my review!
- Working Out Without Working Hard