FRESH was the last restaurant that we have visited from the Bloggers Dessert Experience at the Solaire.
Fresh is a buffet restaurant that features Japanese, Korean, Filipino, Chinese and Continental cuisines. You can also indulge in limitless choices of breads, appetizers, pastries and more.
This halo-halo was prepared with ube spread, buko pandan, macapuno strips, guyabano parfait, sweet bananas, nata de coco and marshmallow. It was topped with pandana flavored crushed ice, ube ice cream, leche flan and may favorite yema. The price is reasonable for P250.00
I like the richness of flavor of this cake. According to them, this cake consists of layers of rich flourless chocolate cake filled with caramel chocolate mousse, cocoa gel and croustillant cookie crisp. It is finished with bitter chocolate and topped with 24-karat gold flakes.
The whole cake is P1,200
The price of their buffet is as follow:
Breakfast Mon-Sun 6:30am – 11:00am Php 1,100
Lunch Mon-Fri 12:oo nn-3:30pm (ala carte)
Lunch Sat 12:oo nn-3:30pm Php 1,900
Brunch Sun/Holiday 12:oo nn-3:30pm Php 2,400
Dinner Sun-Thu 5:30pm-11:00pm Php 2,100
Dinner Fri-Sat/Holiday 5:30pm-11:00pm P2,600
- Strip Desserts: Strawberries and Cream and Dark Chocolate Mousse
- Holiday Pastries From The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf®
- With my College Friends at Yakimix MOA
- Tim Hortons® Celebrates Christmas Early with #WarmWishes Campaign and Holiday Drinks
- Diamond Hotel Corniche: late night buffet experience!