Universal Robina Corporation (URC) launched its BayaniJuan Caravan to honor the bayanihan spirit of Filipinos and help support sari-sari store owners.
The BayaniJuan Caravan is visiting several barangays in Manila to offer Baker John, Robina Farms products, Great Taste, C2, Payless and other URC products with discounts until October 11, 2020.
Sari-sari store owners can save up to Php 77 when buying special bundle packs offered by URC. They also have a chance to take home useful items such as a store protective barrier.
The BayaniJuan Caravan project is running with strict protocols to ensure everyone’s safety throughout the run, such as social distancing, wearing of masks, disinfecting of products, and temperature checks upon entry.
Check out the schedule of BayaniJuan Caravan by visiting URC’s Facebook page, www.facebook.com/URCPhilippines.com.
URC continues to provide support to local entrepreneurs such as sari-sari store owners through the BayaniJuan Caravan.
- For laundry Stains and Germs Removal, check out the New Breeze Antibacterial Detergent
- Satisfy your cravings with an X.O. Milk Tea Candy!
- Coca-Cola Philippines 5by20 partnership with DOLE at UN Forum
- Colgate Introduces New Colgate® Active Salt (ASIN) Toothpaste in PH
- Your URC goodies are now available at Shopee