Good news to all the Southerners out there, Wingstop Restaurant is now here in our area, hooray!!!
My family can now easily give in to our cravings. I love their Louisiana Rub, Lemon Pepper and Garlic Parmesan. While the husband loves anything hot and spicy and the little boy adores their french fries and chicken tenders.
A photo posted by Levy Martinez (@iamlevym) on
Their store in Alabang is a 2 floor area, a perfect place for barkada’s gimik, a place for family bonding or just dining on your own. They have FREE Wi-Fi too.
They are just beside Fully Booked in Alabang.
Visit them and try the new item on their menu: Mango Habanero
Mango Habanero is where sweet meets heat. I am sure my husband will love the distinct flavor of this new item.
(some photos are from Wingstop FB page)
Unit FB 08, The Street
Ayala Alabang Town Center
Commerce Avenue Muntinlupa City
FB Page: www.facebook.com/wingstopPH
- Wingstop’s 14 flavors are here to take over your taste buds
- WINGSTOP: Now open at Glorietta 2
- Check out Wingstop new menu for when you #CantStopTheCrave
- Wingstop’s #WingItTuesdays Campaign
- NOW AVAILABLE: Wingstop Honey Sriracha Wings