I always check my Facebook account not because I want to stalk other people nor play games but it is because I always want to be ahead of what’s happening in a private group of mommies there that I am a member. Unfortunately, yesterday I cannot log in and I even tried other browsers available on my laptop. I panicked because this is the first time it has happened and I thought my account has been hacked.
My husband helped me to look for ways to revive my account, but unfortunately, we can’t find any answer. I started to change my email account password in case it will be hacked next.
I am one of the many who’s day seems incomplete without checking Facebook, and I admit yesterday I felt incomplete.
Good thing today when I checked it, I can already access my account and as if nothing has happened yesterday. There is no explanation on why my account was suspended yet I am glad it came back.
How about you? Did you experience being suspended on Facebook? What did you do?
- On test: Smart Bro, Globe Tattoo and Sun Broadband Prepaid Internet
- Join Hump Day giveaway for a chance to win $50 cash!
- The Fairy Hobmother has landed at LEVYousa!
- I am joining Weekend Blog Follower Caravan #18
- Where to Send Donations for the victims of Typhoon Maring