What are the Advantages of having a Condo Unit?
– Condominiums are usually located in urban areas and within walking distance to working places, shops, restaurants and other places of interest.
– Condominiums have resort-like amenities such as pools, playground, game area, function rooms and fitness centers.
– Condominiums have a hotel like reception area.
– Condominiums are convenient and provide a low-maintenance lifestyle.
– Condominiums can turn into a new source of income if you will put it “for rent”
If you are considering to buy a condo, then you might want to check out SMDC Condominium units.
Last Saturday, my family and I have visited the SMDC Showroom at SM Mall of Asia. We saw the model units of each of their condominiums for sale.
As of now, most of their condo units are selling like pancakes. The SMDC FAME RESIDENCES is the newest project from SMDC Premier. It’s a high end condo because it has 5 star quality amenities.
The area is near SM Megamall and EDSA Shangri La and just a few steps from MRT Shaw Boulevard Station.
FAME RESIDENCES DETAILS
Total Lot Area : 18,907 sqm.
Total Number of Units (Phase 1 ) : 2,420
Number of Towers : 4 Towers, 39 floors each
Total Number of parking slots : 776
Construction Schedule : April 2015
Turnover Date of Tower 1 : 3rd Quarter of 2019
Turnover Date of Tower 2 : 1st Quarter of 2020
Score a FREE ticket to The Philippines Pyromusical Competition by visiting the SMDC booth in any of their branches OR go to the SMDC Showroom for details.
Read our experience from last Saturday’s competition here- mommylevy.com/2015/02/the-amazing-philippine-pyromusical-competition-at-sm-mall-of-asia.html
If you are interested to know more about SMDC Premier’s FAME Residences call a SMDC Property Specialist at (632) 858-0300 or visit www.smdc.com
- Launching of Avida Towers Altura Tower 2
- Invest in a Condo Unit at La Salle and Ateneo area
- Larossa: An Urban Botanical Community
- Avida x Yummy PH Presents Homecooking with Passion Cookbook
- Avida Land Launch Serin East Tagaytay
Leave a Reply