Last Sunday, after we attended the church in Alabang, we went directly to the newly opened area of Starmall Molino in Daang Hari where the BAGA Manila placed their tents, tables and chairs to serve the nearby residents every weekend.
BAGA Manila stands for Barbecuers and Grillers Association.
It was our first time to visit them and I was surprised to see a huge crowd ordering and dining there even if the weather was a bit rainy. It looks like a small area, but you will be surprised by the number of tenants who serve various kinds of food.
To give you a glimpse, here are some photos I’ve got from the area:
Did those pictures made your mouth water? For more photos, visit BAGA MANILA’s FB Page here- www.facebook.com/BAGAManila/
To order, all you have to do is:
- Go to the booth that you like
- Tell them what you want
- They will give you an order slip
- Bring that order slip to the cashier that are located at both ends of the Baga Manila area
- Bring the slip to the booth and then you can now get your food.
It’s unfortunate that during our visit it rained for a few minutes. It’s an open area so everybody went to the nearest covered area and waited for the rain to stop. I’m glad that it didn’t last long. We were able to try various delicacies.
We ordered Laing, Kare-Kare, Lumpiang Sariwa, Ice Cream for Ren, Juices (Sagot’ Gulaman, Lemon and Dalandan Flavor), Potato twisted fries , Quesodillas, Takoyaki and Brazo de Mercedes.
Thank you BAGA Manila for inviting me (with my family) to visit and try some of your offerings. More power and MABUHAY!
- Buy Glad Food Protection Products for a chance to Win Pressure Cooker Worth P13,500
- Resort Review: Pacific Waves Resort at Bulacan
- #MadAboutDenim Runway Show at Mega Fashion Hall
- Name Brand Gear That Won’t Leave You All Wet
- Introducing the 1st Frabelle Foodie Chef Winner!