Time flies so fast, in less than a month, we will welcome the year 2012 already. That is the reason why I decided to gave notepads with a 2012 calendar to all the mommies present at the concluded Pinay Mommies Community 2nd Grand Eyeball last November. My husband was the one who designed the calendar and all I did was to look for a shop who offered calendar printing.
I am thinking of selling customized calendars. Since my husband is a graphic artist, he is an expert in editing photos and designing so I think we will get a lot of customers. If only we have a nice printer to use in this business then that would be great. Maybe we can start it first by giving out personalized calendars to our close friends, neighborhood and relatives this Christmas and if they like it we will pursue with this idea.
- How to Celebrate Christmas in 2019
- Shopee and Sun this Shopee 11.11 Big Christmas Sale
- Rewrite your story with Viviamo’s 2022 planners and journals
- Brown Rice: The Healthier Option
- 10 Tips to Exercise your Brain