I need another valid ID. My TIN ID was borrowed and until now this person haven’t returned it yet, and also, my SSS ID is missing so I need to secure a new one again. I don’t have a company ID anymore since I am not working so I decided to get a postal ID last Wednesday.
Here are the procedures on getting one:
1. Fill-up a form (from the post office) – I got mine for free, others said that they have paid for it.
2. You should bring any of the following credentials: Birth Certificate, Marriage Certificate, SSS ID, Voters ID, Passport, Brgy. Certificate/ID, Driver’s License etc.
3. You will be asked to present two 2×2 ID picture with white background, if you don’t have this, there is an available booth there to take your picture for P70.00
4. Then you will be interviewed.
5. Then you will be recommended for the issuance of Postal ID.
6. You have to pay P300.00, this price is at the Manila Post Office. I heard that some area ask for higher price, while others ask lower. Yah no fixed amount!
7. At Manila Post Office, you need to return the next day to get the ID and it should be around 1-5PM only
Do you think the process is easy? Yes it was, the only questionable thing on the process is the cost of the ID. They asked me to pay P300.00 and when I checked my receipt the only stated amount is P175.00
Why is it that they do not put the right cost of the ID in the receipt? Hmmm.. what do you think Mr. President? (as if he reads this blog post lol)
Do you have the same experiences as mine?
- Parañaque Express Lingkod Office (ELO) Serbisyo Center in Ayala Malls Manila Bay
- SM Gift Cards are more convenient than Gift Certificates
- How to Choose Comfortable Women’s Shoes for Your Job
- A Valentine’s day get away!
- Don’t be afraid of the credit card collection agencies!