One month ago, I made a survey at my Facebook account on what design of Stephen Joseph Quilted Toddler’s Backpack will I get at Posylane.com.
Out of 29 who commented and voted, this design have won.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT:
- Made from 100% quilted cotton
- They are machine washable and durable
- It has double drawstring with magnetic snap closure
- It has a carry strap handle on top as well shoulder straps
- The shoulder straps are adjustable using buttons and button holes
- Each bag has a zipper pocket
- Approximately 11″ tall x 13″ wide by 4″ deep
It costs $21.99 plus $6 if you want it personalized.
DETAILS OF THE NAME
Embroidery/Monogram : Embroidery
Font : Bobo
Thread Color : Deep Yellow – 1971
Embroidery Text : Ren
Posylane does not only offer children’s backpacks, they also have personalized shower wraps, iPhone cases, water bottles, plates and placemats and a lot more.
What we like about Posy Lane Stephen Joseph Quilted Backpack is that it is huge enough to carry 3-4 standard sized notebooks and even magazines.
The design is also nice, and it is catchy in the eyes. Some people even ask me, where I got it. My son, since he had his name on it doesn’t even want to remove it when he is carrying it. He knows that it’s his bag and he loves showing it to everyone.
Since I received this item for free, I am not sure how much is the shipping fee from Texas to the Philippines. I have asked the owner and I will update you once she answer this question.
But, if you think I was charged with a high price by Philippine Customs for this, I am glad that they didn’t. I only paid P40.00 or $1 service charge to get it from the Manila Post Office.
- What to pack to be fashion-ready on your vacation in the Bahamas
- Buy Custom Earth Promo Products
- I want a durable and hand-crafted leather journal
- 5 Creative Things I want to Try soon
- Look What I’ve Found: Stationery Designs from Minted.com
That’s a cute backpack. I like the design, solar system. The child will really love it.
the design looks really cute and my son love it