I would like to thank SCA Hygiene Corporation, the maker and distributor of Drypers diapers and Libresse Napkins for supporting the 2nd Grand Eyeball of Pinay Mommies Community (aka PMC) last November 22, 2011 (see full story HERE).
Sleeping at night is always my problem during my monthly cycle because I usually wake up with a stain in my bed sheet. You know how hard it is to wash sheets and it’s really annoying whenever a stain greeted me the morning after. When I tried the Libresse Maxi Night that is 32cm long I was surprised to see that there were no visible stains in the bedsheet.
After trying the maxi overnight pad, I didn’t have to worry about staining the bed and because of that, I can sleep soundly during the night.
I haven’t tried the other Libresse varieties, but since my first try of this napkin made me smile, then I will surely try the other variants next month.
- I need a Maxi Dress for a Beach Wedding at Laiya Batangas!
- Maine Mendoza for Maxi-Peel ZERO?
- Pampers Hosts One-day Playdate to Launch its Biggest Diaper Upgrade and Price Markdown yet
- Pampers Next Superstar: The Search for the Philippines’ Coolest Baby
- We need to have a good night’s sleep