My college friend finally decided to get married this year. She and her soon to be groom will get married this October at Virgin Beach Resort at Laiya Batangas. If you’ve seen the movie “Here comes the Bride” starring Angelica Panganiban and Eugene Domingo, then that is the place I am talking about. I never attended any beach wedding before so this wedding might be the first time I will show some flesh (nyay!)
With regards to this upcoming extravagant wedding, I am already looking for a dress that will fit with the place and occasion. I am eying to wear a maxi dress, since it will cover some of my bulges.
Here are some maxi dresses that I like:
- Yay, this is colored green. This one is from an online store on Facebook named Glow Facego, it cost P950.00, but unfortunately this particular dress is already out of stocks.
This is a sophisticated maxi dress isn’t it? if only I have the same body shape like Allesandra Ambrosio then I will wear maxi dresses like this everyday.
And oh, look at Jessica Alba in her maxi dress, isn’t she gorgeous?? she’s not even wearing sandals or anything here!
2. I also like this style. It is best for conservative women like me (eechos!) who doesn’t want to show lots of flesh (just a snip of the cleavage hehehe). It cost P890.00 from zamboangacity via olx.com.ph
Look how Carmen Soo wears her Maxi dress, it really suits her well it’s just that I don’t like the color of her dress.
Maxi dresses are best paired with wedges since the dress is long and for a small woman like me, I need to have a 2 inches thick sandals to avoid slipping on the dress. Nicole Richie wears her maxi dress with a leather jacket and since it’s a beach wedding, leather jacket is not appropriate, a cardigan will do the work if you want some cover up.
Look at this photo of Marian Rivera, this style looks nice isn’t it?
I am excited to dress up!!!!
Let’s see what will I look like when I finally find a nice maxi dress for me. I am thinking to pose like this when I get the dress.
Hey, you know what? I’ve just noticed Eugene and I look a like 🙂
- Ideas for a Wedding Dress Search with Less Stress
- Where to find the right dress for a special event?
- Lace Decorations for a Wedding
- “New Girl” inspired outfits
- On being a Wedding Coordinator