It’s been 5 years since I have used a credit card. I’ve been using cash in every transactions to monitor the flow of money going in and out of my wallet. I’ve been a shopaholic and impulsive buyer before so I choose to close down all my cards and faithfully clear all the balance and have a clean slate.
I thought that I wont need a credit card ever, well I think I changed my mind. Having a credit card can either make or break you, you have the total control on how you’ll end up with it.
During emergency and unforeseen event, I admit credit cards can help you in various ways. You don’t need to worry about going to the hospital to pay the bills if you have one for instance. You can charge the bill to your card and you have an option to pay it in installments.
I am planning to get one soon and I hope that Chinabank will approved my application.
Chinabank Credit Card
APPLY FOR YOUR CHINA BANK CREDIT CARD NOW!
To facilitate the application process, please prepare the following:
- Fully accomplished and signed China Bank MasterCard application form. You can also download the application form here
- Proof of Identification (at least one Valid Photo Bearing Government issued ID)
- Proof of Income (e.g., latest Income Tax Return, latest 3 months’ salary payslip, certificate of employment, business registration)
- Proof of current and permanent address
- Proof of date of birth, place of birth and nationality
- For Non-Immigrants and Embassy employees, aside from requirement above the following document should also be submitted.
- Photocopy of unexpired passport or visa
- Alien Certificate of Registration/I-Card (ACR/ICR)
FREE ANNUAL FEE FOR LIFE PROMO
- This promo is open to all China Bank Credit Card applicants who will apply for a Principal and/or Supplementary China Bank Credit Card within the Promo Period.
- Promo Period is from August 11, 2015 to November 15, 2015. Submission period to qualify for the promo is from August 11, 2015 to November 15, 2015, and subsequently approved until November 30, 2015.
- All approved cardholders will receive the limited edition 95th anniversary commemorative card.
- To qualify for the perpetual waiver of annual fees,
- There is no limit on the number of supplementary cards eligible, as long as it is approved within the promo/approval period.
- Principal cardholder must have at least twelve (12) transactions per year, regardless of amount; OR must have at least one approved supplementary card activated and used within the first 3 months from card delivery, and maintained for at least 1 year. If neither of the terms is fulfilled, only the annual fee for the first year will be waived while the succeeding year(s) of membership will be billed accordingly.
- Credit Card Application Forms may be obtained through any China Bank branch or via www.chinabank.ph/creditcards.
- Card Applicant must comply with information and documentation requirements for the Credit Card Application. China Bank officers and staff shall inform the Credit Card applicant about the regular card application requirements.
- Card Applications may be submitted directly to China Bank Credit Card Division, 5/F Philcom Building, 8755 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City, through any China Bank branch, or via e-mail at email@example.com.
- The lifetime waiver of annual fee cannot be transferred to another card account under the name of cardholder or another customer.
- From 7 credit cards now down to 3
- Can you still save even if you have debt?
- How to Get a Housing Loan in the Philippines
- Give your dad a memorable Father’s Day with promos and discounts with your EastWest credit card
- How to Apply for a Calamity Loan (SSS and Pag-Ibig)